Insight, oversight, and foresight all in one place. Get complete control over your operations with reliable data.
Toustone Meat Processing solution centralises and automates all your reporting needs to support all business decisions. Achieve better performance and outcomes for a sustainable and secure future.
Typical data challenges in the Meat Processing industry we solve
Meat Processing plants ingest large volumes of data daily which creates several common challenges:
- Multiple siloed operating systems that require manual intervention to extract relevant information
- Delayed insight into procurement, daily production performance, maintenance, energy and water consumption, waste management, HR/WHS and supply chain considerations
- Missed opportunities for continuous improvement
- Lack of foresight that supports a financially sustainable business
Our Meat Processing solution overview
A single source of truth for all your business KPI performance. Our Decision Intelligence platform integrates siloed data and automates the reporting process to produce ‘real time’ and accurate insights against your KPIs.
- Procurement and planning
- Production performance and outcomes
- Finance and Administration
- Governance and Compliance
Uncover the drivers of your daily performance. With report drill-through capabilities you can integrate daily production results, find anomalies, and drive informed decisions to improve production performance.
- Daily primary and secondary products
- Daily cutting room performance
- Producer score (Lean Meat Yield and Intra-Muscular Fat)
- Labour performance
Targeted retention strategies with predictive insight. Remain provides visibility into who is at risk of leaving your plant within the next 12 months to support early intervention into staff turnover and reduce the impact on the bottom line.
- 12-month prediction on staff turnover
- Staff turnover by manager, job title, tenure, etc.
- New hire vs departure analysis
- Feature analysis (causes of turnover)
Enhanced safety and quality intervention. By centralising key incident information into a single location, you can quickly identify underlining causes of safety incidents for targeted improvements in your production line.
- Overall incident summary
- Safety incident trends by class, location, region, etc.
- Incident attribution
- Treatment outcomes & RTW analysis
Enhanced asset management capabilities. Predict analyses asset data to predict when, where and why the asset will require maintenance before any asset failure affects your production line.
- Utilisation and availability
- Maintenance monitoring
- Monitoring and alerting
- Machine Learning for predictive maintenance
Optimised energy consumption insights. Pledge provides daily operation energy consumption insights and forecasts 12-month energy usage to support organisations adopting more sustainable and cost-effective energy practices.
- Energy and waste management
- Machine Learning on energy forecast
- Monitoring electrical assets
- Alerts on key energy measures
Gundagai Meat Processors
Gundagai Meat Processors (GMP) is located in the prime lamb growing region of Gundagai in NSW. Over the past 45 years, their business has evolved from processing 5,000 lambs a year to processing one million per year. They attribute their success to their innovative methods, the trust they have built with long-term clients, and investment in employees. GMP is a significant contributor to the local Gundagai economy, employing approximately 250 staff, one of the largest employers in the region.