Your expert data personnel
Compliment your team with experts in all things data; from data modelling and visualisation to leaders in data strategy.
How can Toustone’s Professional Services help?
Toustone has expert resources to not only fill gaps in your team, but also to enhance it.
Embed Toustone Professional Services within your team:
- To maximise your workforce flexibility
- For available, onsite, offsite, or a combination of both
- To support your end-to-end data requirements (from Advisory, Project Management, Business Requirements, right through to Delivery)
- For a cost-effective solution to labour shortages
- To address data skill gaps
- To guarantee customer IP continuity
- As a compliment to your existing workforce
Leverage our experience and data expertise:
- Proven track record across multiple industries
- Leading Decision Intelligence methodology
- Versatile software application knowledge (Yellowfin BI, Power BI, Tableau, DOMO, Qlik, AWS)
- Programming skills in Oracle, MS SQL, Java, C++, Python & Dephi and more
Toustone’s Professional Services offering expertise from start to finish
We are highly experienced in various programs such as Java, Python, Oracle & more!
The Toustone team is made up of highly trained and experienced personnel that bring a diverse range of skills and knowledge on data integration. We believe a solid data foundation is pivotal in creating successful solutions, utilising this approach within your project will ensure integrity is upheld.
Data Integration is fundamental in the practical applications of data collection and analysis. This role focuses on converting raw data into usable information through a CI/DC pipeline for the business analysts to interpret data easily. With this role coupled with Toustone’s extensive experience:
- Creates invaluable guidance in data extraction
- Converts raw data into usable information
- Develops, constructs, tests and maintains reliable and secure data solutions
- Develops ingestion approaches for new data sources
- Develops reliable and scalable processes for data modelling and mining
- Improves code quality with well-designed and maintained CI/CD processes
Utilise our data modelling experience to accelerate your decision-making!
Toustone’s Decision Intelligence methodology creates a bridge between business operations and data science. Our solutions have enhanced our client’s internal reporting efficiencies and greatly eased their ability to see actionable insights. This is where real competitive advantage is found. A data model that automatically processes information in real-time.
Having a Toustone Data modelling expert embedded will fill the skill gap in your team. Derived from extensive experience from Toustone, this role:
- Supports strategic technical projects and translates business requirements
- Brings data strategy experience coupled with expertise in data modelling
- Maintains and improves data infrastructure
- Ensuring data policies and procedures are followed
- Experience in data architecture frameworks around modelling, security, classification and more
Tell compelling data stories through our data narrative expertise!
Toustone has assisted many organisations in visualising their operation in intuitive dashboards. It is through our experience and expertise in visualisation software like Yellowfin and Power BI, that our personnel are able to assist you in creating a visual narrative of your performance. This role will leverage our visualisation expertise to:
- Support the design, development, and implementation of innovative and appealing, static and interactive data visualisations featured on user-friendly reports and dashboards
- Ensuring large and/or complex data is accessible, understandable and usable, and conveying key messages through appropriate data visualisation techniques and methods
- Support data visualisation standards across the business, enhancing organisational capabilities in data visualisation and associated techniques
Incorporate data-driven strategies to improve performance!
Toustone is passionate about data. Data is one of the most valuable assets to have but is often under-utilised for greater profitability and efficiencies. We have seen the benefits and transformation businesses go through once they have a framework supporting data-driven decision-making. This is why a Data Strategist is incredibly valuable. Embedding this role within your team will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across a variety of business functions to translate data into actionable insights
- Bring confidence into every decision you make
- Evaluates your business processes aligned to your management methods
- Supports your team with all commercial and analytics-based products
- Brings sophisticated knowledge and experience around data management processes
- Assists in developing data analytic strategies that are aligned with the business’s goals to drive continuous improvement
Embed a highly experienced Toustone data-driven support member into your team!
Toustone has supported organisations big and small on their data journey. Working with clients in several different industries such as Enterprise, Agriculture and Transportation, we have built versatile expertise, frameworks and best practices in data management. Development Operations ensure the integration, automation and visualisation of data sources. Highlighting the importance of experience, this role:
- Supports the designing, specifying, documentation, and development of projects and solutions
- Assists in maintaining and building DevOps pipelines
- Ensures quality checks and the management of code bases are maintained
- Assists in the diagnosis and resolution of complex service issues to ensure effective development, maintenance, and support of applications
Enable your end-user to have a more streamlined experience!
Creating an embedded analytics platform within your product is a complex project to take on. Toustone has previously worked with Plexure on embedding and deploying its service across 60 countries globally. Through our experience, we can provide an Embedded Analytics specialist who will enable your organisation to enhance the quality of your product offering. Toustone’s Embedded Analytics specialist will:
- Bring strategic and technical guidance to the implementation of an embedded analytic platform
- Support best practices through Toustone’s global experience
- Assist in planning, designing, implementing and supporting embed analytics
- Bring a combination of skills in cloud, migration, modelling and visualisations of data
- Develop appropriate frameworks, strategies and vision to execute the goals of the business