Toustone is growing! Please see our current positions below.
If you don’t see a position below, send us your resume and a little about why you’d like to work with us.
Business Intelligence Support Analyst
Location: Albury, NSW
Advertised: 1st Feb 2019
Toustone is a company leveraging the enormous potential of Cloud technologies to provide a fully hosted Software as a Service (SaaS) Business Intelligence service.
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Support person to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity to join our team during an exciting growth phase. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be contributing to the overall support and maintenance of our customer reporting environments.
Roles and Responsibilities
The core roles and responsibilities of the role include;
- First and second level support tasks and dealing with end users.
- Understanding technical issues and applying known fixes.
- Monitoring and managing issues that arise and updating customers.
- Updating and improving support processes and maintaining documentation.
- Working closely with the development team to specify, test and commission solutions to improve customer experience.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- High ethical standards with ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Problem solving skills, with an analytical mindset.
- Self motivated, can work independently and as part of team.
- Passionate about IT.
Having the following skills or being able to demonstrate a willingness to learn the following would be desirable:
- Experience with Email, Word, Excel.
- Familiarity with Support Desk Software.
- Basic Programming skills – eg SQL, Java, Bash or Linux.
- Relational database experience – eg Postgres, MySql.
- Understanding of Data Warehouse principles.
- Business Intelligence Tools: eg Yellowfin, Tableau
- Cloud Platforms: AWS (EC2, ECS, Redshift, RDS), Azure.
- Presentation Skills: Power Point.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to get into a career in Business Intelligence and Cloud Technologies.
Toustone is supportive of flexible working arrangements. The role is based out of our offices in Albury, NSW.
To apply for a career with Toustone, please send your resume and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for the role to email@example.com referencing the Job Title in the Subject line.
For more information or an informal chat about roles on offer
Call our head office on 03 9018 5013 and you will be directed to the right person.